Tuftex® Poly-Lite™ & Ridge-Lite™ Polycarbonate Skylight & Sidelight Panels have a been a product that Briggs Steel has offered for years but sometimes it gets left in the dust so we decided to highlight it. Polycarbonate panels are a great addition to any Post Frame, Pole Barn, Steel Building and Greenhouses or whichever method you choose to use them. Briggs Steel stocks 8′, 10′, 12, and 16′ in clear Tuff-Rib and PBR Panel and ridge cap with many more options available via special order including but not limited to Smoke and White options up to 20′ long with a variety of panel profiles available.
Details about Tuftex® Poly-Lite™ & Ridge-Lite™ Polycarbonate Metal Roofing & Siding Panels.
• Brings Natural Light into Buildings
• Retains Optical Clarity . . . Will Not Yellow Like Fiberglass
• Up to 20 Times Stronger than Fiberglass
• 100% UV Protection
• Withstands Extreme Temperatures (-40 F to +270 F)
• Hail and Wind Resistant
• Matches the Most Popular Metal Rooﬁng
• Saves Electricity
• 10 Year Limited Warranty
• Panel Thickness: 0.032″ thick
• Ridge Thickness: 0.040″ thick
• Span up to 24″
• Note: Any Polycarbonate panel requires pre-drilling 1/8” to 3/16” larger than the fastener being used.Visit Polycarbonate Details Page