The 1-½” Mechanical Double Lock Panel is a Standing Seam Metal Roof Panel that has all fasteners concealed for a sleek look and most importantly incredible strength and weather resistance. This Metal Roofing – Steel Roofing Panel provides a traditional look and utilizes mechanical seaming to enhance design needs. The 1-½” Mechanical Double Lock Panel can be installed using a floating or fixed clip system. This Standing Seam Metal Roof Panel comes in a variety of standard widths and colors, but can be customized to the needs that you are looking for. This panel can be roll formed on site or at our facility in Rigby, Idaho. Rollforming on site can help reduce shipping costs and damage to the panels in the shipping process.
Sure Lock ML150 Double Highlights
- Highest Quality Materials Used
- Proven Reliability and Strength
- Concealed Fasteners
- Custom Widths available from 9″ to 19-1/2″
- Recommended Minimum Slope 1-1/2:12 Pitch
- Incredible Wind Resistance using 18ga Clips
- With or Without Striations or Pencil Ribs
- Protective Film can be applied prior to rollforming for added protection.
- An optional Hot Melt In-seam Sealant is available.
- Requires a seamer for installation.
- Up to 40 Year Limited Paint Warranty Available
- Watertight Warranty Available.
- SMP 26ga Grade 50 Steel (50,000psi)(Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint)
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF Painted Steel Available in 26ga & 24ga, 22ga Grade 50 (50,000psi)
- Manufactured in Rigby, Idaho or on Job Site
- Please refer to 1 1/2” Mechanical Single Lock Panel Details Section to see optional finishes and gauges available.
- Please refer to 1 1/2” Mechanical Single Lock Panel Details Section for Specifications.
- Oil Canning is not cause for rejection.
26ga SMP Standard Colors
26ga, 24ga Kynar 500® Standard Colors
Kynar 500® Select Colors
- 26ga SMP Finish
- 26ga Kynar Finish
- 24ga Kynar Finish
- 24ga Kynar Metallic Finish
- 24ga Bonderized
- 24ga Cold Rolled Weathering Steel
- 24ga Vintage®
- 22ga Perforated Galvanized
- See Colors Page for more details
Sure Lock ML150 Double Details
- Post Frame
- Light Commercial
- Rib Height 1 1/2″
- Rib Spacing 9″ to 19 5/8″ on Center
- Fixed or Expansion Clips
- Coverage 9″ to 19 5/8″ on Center
- Recommended Minimum Slope 1 1/2:12 Pitch
- Concealed Fastening System
- Solid Substrate
- ?????Open Purlin System up to 24″ Span*
- Standard Gauge(s) 26ga, 24ga
- Optional Gauge(s) 22ga
- 2’4″ to 100’+
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF
- SMP (Siliconized Modified Polyester)
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF Metallic
- Cold Rolled
- SMP up to 40 year Paint Warranty*
- Kynar 500® up to 35 year Paint Warranty*
*Oil Canning is not a cause for rejection