The Sure Snap SL150 Panel is a Standing Seam Metal Roof Panel that has all fasteners concealed for a sleek look and most importantly incredible strength and weather resistance. This Metal Roofing – Steel Roofing Panel uses a clip system that allows the panel to float for the expansion and contraction of the steel. When using an 18ga Clip, this panel has incredible wind resistance. This Standing Seam Metal Roof Panel comes in a variety of standard widths and colors, but can be customized to the needs that you are looking for. This panel can be roll formed on site or at our facility in Rigby, Idaho. Rollforming on site can help reduce shipping costs and damage to the panels in the shipping process.
Sure Snap SL150 Highlights
- Highest Quality Materials Used
- Proven Reliability and Strength
- Concealed Fasteners
- Custom Widths available from 9″ to 20-3/4″
- Recommended Minimum Slope 1-1/2:12 Pitch
- Incredible Wind Resistance using 18ga Clips
- With or Without Striations or Pencil Ribs
- Does not require a seamer for installation.
- Protective Film can be applied prior to rollforming for added protection.
- An optional Hot Melt In-seam Sealant is available.
- Up to 40 Year Limited Paint Warranty Available
- SMP 26ga Grade 50 Steel (50,000psi)(Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint)
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF Painted Steel Available in 26ga & 24ga, 22ga Grade 50 (50,000psi)
- Manufactured in Rigby, Idaho or on Job Site.
- Please refer to Sure Snap SL150 Details Section to see optional finishes and gauges available.
- Please refer to Sure Snap SL150 Details Section for Specifications.
- Oil Canning is not cause for rejection.
- 26ga Kynar Finish
- 24ga Kynar Finish
- 24ga Kynar Metallic Finish
- 24ga Bonderized
- 24ga Cold Rolled Weathering Steel
- 24ga Vintage®
- 22ga Perforated Galvanized
- See Colors Page for more details
Sure Snap SL150 Details
- Post Frame
- Light Commercial
- Rib Height 1 1/2″
- Rib Spacing 9″ to 19 1/4″ on Center
- Fixed or Expansion Clips
- Coverage 9″ to 19 1/4″” on Center
- Recommended Minimum Slope 1 1/2:12 Pitch
- Concealed Fastening System
- Solid Substrate
- Open Purlin System up to 24″ Span*
- Standard Gauge(s): 26ga, 24ga
- Optional Gauge(s): 22ga
- Aluminum: .032
- Pure Copper: 16oz, 20oz
- 2’4″ to 150′
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF
- SMP (Siliconized Modified Polyester)
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®/PVDF Metallic
- Cold Rolled
- Pure Copper
- SMP up to 40 year Paint Warranty*
- Kynar 500® up to 35 year Paint Warranty*
*Oil Canning is not a cause for rejection