KasselShake adds immediate curb appeal to your home and, because of its long life, it maintains its attractiveness for many, many years to come. This provides added home value today and tomorrow. Additionally, unlike other roofs which sometimes require periodic maintenance in addition to replacement every 15 or so years, a KasselShake roof is a lasting part of your home. It will not become a bargaining point for a lower price should you sell your home in the future. It’s a great way to invest in your home for increased resale value in the future.
KasselShake Steel Shingle Highlights
- Our quality American-made steel is 35% recycled content and completely recyclable. Close the recycling loop!
- Helps to reduce attic temperatures and keep homes naturally in warm weather.
- Low weight helps avoid removing existing shingles and dumping them in landfills.
- Long life sustainability.
- KasselShake’s thick, random look of hand-split shakes is achieved through our precision stamping formation similar to how the body panels on your car or truck are made.
- Provides a distinctive high-end beauty for any style of home.
- Fits in any neighborhood and provides lasting curb appeal that results in permanently increased home value.
- Available colors including multi-hued ThermoBond powder PVDF finishes allow you to characterize your home to match your exact style.
- See KasselShake Steel Shingle Details for more information
- Many Alternative Steel Roofing Styles Available
KasselShake Steel Shingle Details
- Post Frame
- Light Commercial
- KasselShake is produced from thick .0165” G90 steel for unmatched strength.
- Walkable and impact resistant. Meets UL 2218 Class IV Impact Resistance testing.
- Unlike other roofing materials, KasselShake does not lose impact resistance as it ages.
- Unique combination of low weight and high strength.
- Never worry again about roof repair or replacement.
- No exposed fasteners to weaken, back out, and leak.
- Interlocking panels hold tight in high winds. 120 mph wind warranty.
- G90 Galvanized Steel
- Panel Exposure 48″x12″
- ThermoBond Textured Kynar 500® Finish
No one protects homes like KasselShake steel shingles. That’s why we confidently back every roof we produce with the industry’s strongest lifetime limited warranty. Our non-prorated warranty covers the cost of materials and labor. If you sell your home, we give subsequent homeowners the same protection for up to 40 years from when the roof was installed. No other roofing manufacturer provides this level of comprehensive coverage.