Great American Steel Shake’s high performance Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® coating creates a tight molecular bond which protects its vibrant colors. e beautiful cedar print coats, consisting of three layers of paint and a clear top coat, will preserve, protect,
and add to the beauty of any home for a lifetime. Each Great American Steel Shake roof comes with a 30-year Fade Resistant warranty to ensure your roof ’s color looks as beautiful in ten and twenty years as it did the day it was installed.
Great American Steel Shake Highlights
- Complete lifetime system of protection which will protect and add value to any home
- Great American Steel Shake is UL rated and rigorously tested against hail, falling debris, wind, and fire
- Its concealed clips and four-way interlocking design create a near impenetrable shell
- Reduces attic heat fain by up to 34% which can save homeowners up to 25% on their summer energy bills!
- See Great American Steel Shake Details for more information
- Many Alternative Steel Roofing Styles Available
Great American Steel Shake Details
- Post Frame
- Light Commercial
Great American Steel Shake uses hI-R® Heat Barrier coatings to save money on energy bills. Using advanced reflective pigment technology to create the highest quality coating available today, hI-R® reflects the sun’s infrared rays which cause heat build up in the home. Great American Steel Shake reduces the attic heat gain by up to 34% which can save homeowners up to 25% on their summer energy bills!
Four-way Interlocking Panels with Clips for Concealed Fasteners
- G90 Galvanized Steel
- Panel Exposure12″ x 24″
- Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® Finish
Each Great American Steel Shake roof comes with a 30-year Fade Resistant warranty to ensure your roof ’s color looks as beautiful in ten and twenty years as it did the day it was installed.
Unlike most prorated temporary roofing warranties, each Great American Steel Shake roof comes with a lifetime limited non-prorated warranty, giving you peace of mind for the future. e Great American Steel Shake warranty is also transferable to new homeowners from the point of installation for up to 40 years.