The Roof For All Seasons
Weather is the enemy of roofing. Fact is, the rooftop is not a pretty place to be. It suffers every extreme imaginable from freezing cold to blazing hot temperatures and from bone dry to tropically wet. These extremes make most materials break down over time. But not steel. Proven tough and proven durable, steel is a great answer to the problem of roofing. KasselWood steel roofing though utilizes incredibly durable multi-layer PVDF finishes for lasting beauty on top of the durability.
KasselWood steel roofing is for customers who never want to go through the expense and hassle of re-roofing again. Our available colors will work on any style of home, adding beauty and value.
KasselWood Steel Shingle Highlights
- KasselWood installs with a textured yet symmetrical beauty to enhance any home.
- Available colors help reproduce the look of cedar, slate, or standard shingles.
- Industry-leading PVDF coating technology ensures that your KasselWood steel roof will stay looking fresh, enhancing your home’s beauty.
- 35% recycled content and 100% recyclable.
- Helps keep heat out of your attic, reducing energy costs.
- Low weight allows installation over most existing roofs, so they don’t have to be put in a landfill.
- Sustainable, avoiding the need to re-roof every 12 -20 years.
- See KasselWood Steel Shingle Details for more information.
- +Other Colors Available
- Many Alternative Steel Roofing Styles Available
KasselWood Steel Shingle Details
- Post Frame
- Light Commercial
- Roofing materials fail when they break down during hot-cold and wet-dry weather cycles. KasselWood steel roofing is impervious to weather changes.
- Will not weaken and become damage-prone as it ages.
- UL 2218 Class IV Impact resistance Rating.
- Warranted to not chip nor leak due to hail.
- Using decades-proven technology, Kasselwood is backed by our exclusive Lifetime / 40-Year Transferable Warranty. The warranty covers material and labor if failure should occur.
Four integrated Nail Tabs per Panel: Ring shank corrosion resistant fasteners recommended
- 29 Gauge, ASTM A653 G90 Galvanized
- Panel Exposure 40.625″ x 8.625″
Kynar 500® Finish
- Our Warranty is non-pro-rated and transfers as many times as the home is sold for 40 dates from installation.
- Please ask for a copy of our Warranty so you will see it goes way beyond the industry standard “manufacturers’ defects” warranty.
- Please also ask about the original craftsmanship warranty provided by your contractor.